Windrock Land Company (formerly The Coal Creek Company), was established in 1872. The Company currently owns and manages over 73,000 acres in East Tennessee located in Anderson, Campbell, Morgan and Roane Counties. Windrock’s corporate headquarters are in Knoxville, Tennessee. Windrock, through its contractors and lessees, is involved in the development of natural resources including timber, oil and natural gas.
Management and leasing of Oil, Gas, and Digital Communication facilities